[il-talk] [guy-talk] does anyone know about this

pattischang at gmail.com pattischang at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 19:43:10 UTC 2014

I do apologize but the majority has spoken on this one. It is not open for debate. Please pick a new topic

Patti S. Gregory-Chang
NFBI President
NFB Scholarship Comm. Chair
Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 30, 2014, at 1:22 PM, "Dianna" <dianna24 at earthlink.net> wrote:

I agree that this item should be here because not everyone can just join
every email list the nfb has to offer, but certainly need to know about this
issue.  I don't think it impacts people without vision per say any more than
anyone else because most other browsers now work fine with speech.  People
just sometimes do not wish to change their routine and do at least need to
be told so that can make an informed choice about whether to continue using
internet explorer or go to another browser.  I don't think just any computer
issue should be posted.