[il-talk] need help or recommendations again, sorry

Kayla James christgirl813 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 00:06:49 UTC 2014

Sorry that I always keep coming to you all for help, Federationists,
especially since I am still not really one of you (yet). But I need help.

First of all, for my eye eval which I took a few weeks back, no there was
nothing they could do for now. But, hey, I'm okay with it. I'll admit, I did
cry a little at the doctor's office, but other than that, fine.

Now I am enrolled in college at South Suburban Community (for this August)
and it is my first year there and away from the Illinois School for the
Visually Impaired. The college I went to while going to ISVI was A LOT
smaller than this one. I am calling my DHS department for an O & M
instructor to help me get around. But can someone recommend a place where I
can get one or something like that, just in case this doesn't work out? Uh,
thanks. And again, I'm really sorry.

Kayla