[il-talk] Special treat at IABS - IDOL

Gregory Chang Patti pattischang at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 23:57:37 UTC 2014

I hope you are as excited as I am for our annual IABS Idol.  This year we have a special surprise.  We have invited R&B artist Rob Jones to kick off the night with a live performance at the beginning of Idol!  Don't miss this up and coming singer performing and judging on October 30th at the annual Illinois State Convention.  And don't worry we still have classic IABS Idol afterwards.  We invite everyone to perform with songs from all genres and decades.  Featuring a judge's panel in the style of American Idol, there's fun and laughs for everyone.  Admission is only five dollars and includes your first song!  If you have any questions feel free to e-mail at roseailuj at att.net, or call or text at 773 899 1654.  We hope to see you there!

For more on Rob go to:
www.robjoneswinn.com.
"Every day we raise the expectations of blind people in the National Federation of the Blind.  Live the Life You Want."

Patti Gregory Chang
National Federation of the Blind of Illinois, President
NFB Scholarship Committee Chair
pattischang at gmail.com
www.nfbofillinois.org