[il-talk] update on my life

chr47 at mchsi.com chr47 at mchsi.com
Sat Aug 9 01:44:39 UTC 2014

Kayla,

  I am glad to see that you aare in email touch with Steve.  I hope you will
seriously think about attending our NFB of Illinois State Convention this
fall.  I also encourage you to start coming to Chicago Chapter monthly
meetings.  You see David Meyer's posts about each meeting on il-talk.
Getting involved in the Federation will really help you become more
independent.
                    With Worm Regards,
                    Cathy