[il-talk] Fw: The Top 50 Part-Time Work From home Jobs

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Thu Aug 14 02:09:34 UTC 2014

This is a terrific document.  I'm going to save it to share with other job
seekers.  Being proactive and organized are absolutely crucial.  These
strategies will be valuable in any kind of job search - part-time or
full-time, home employment or employment in a traditional workplace.  Thanks
for posting!

Debbie