[il-talk] update on my life

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 15 15:35:16 UTC 2014

Kayla,

Just wanted to second Glenn's invitation to a Chicago Chapter meeting.  The
next meeting will take place on Saturday, September 13 at the Exchequer Pub
and Restaurant, 226 South Wabash in Chicago.  The start time for the meeting
is 1:00 P.M.  If you are unable to make it in September, we meet on the
second Saturday of the month.  We will have meetings in October and
December.  Please continue to check IL-talk for details about individual
chapter meetings.  I generally post them a week to ten days prior to the
meeting itself.

Take care and good luck.

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois
Coordinator and channel administrator, NFB-NewsLine
Chicago Chapter President