[il-talk] Board mtg lunch - 8/30/14

Gregory Chang Patti pattischang at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 23:24:44 UTC 2014

We have worked out a lunch for 8/30.  I need to give the hotel a count.  It will cost $20.
Menu:
Chef's choice salad, minestrone soup, roasted turkey sandwich or vegetable wrap, potato chips, pickles, and ice tea.

I need to know who wants lunch and whether you want the turkey or the vegetable wrap.

Please e-mail me offline at pattischang at gmail.com.
Remember that if we don't meet a minimum order we pay more for room rental.  Thanks for all you do.

"Every day we raise the expectations of blind people in the National Federation of the Blind.  Live the Life You Want."

Patti Gregory Chang
National Federation of the Blind of Illinois, President
NFB Scholarship Committee Chair
pattischang at gmail.com
www.nfbofillinois.org