[il-talk] 2014 resolutions due by 10/15

Gregory Chang Patti pattischang at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 02:23:05 UTC 2014

I think you are already appointed.  Thanks for the confirmation and thanks for all you do.

"Every day we raise the expectations of blind people in the National Federation of the Blind.  Live the Life You Want."

Patti Gregory Chang
National Federation of the Blind of Illinois, President
NFB Scholarship Committee Chair
pattischang at gmail.com
www.nfbofillinois.org