[il-talk] time is running out

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 5 18:16:22 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone,

Time is running short to place certificate orders.  Remember, this is a
great way to give stocking stuffers, or perhaps even a special certificate
for someone you really care about.  However, you can't give them unless you
get them and as long as you plan to get them, why not support NFBI?

Please send your orders to me no later than Sunday, December 7.  I will need
to place the orders in order to have certificates available for the Chicago
Chapter meeting on December 13.

So, don't delay, order today!

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and Channel Administrator, NFB-NewsLine

Chicago Chapter President