[il-talk] auction item

Robert Hansen roberthansen33 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 10 22:01:29 UTC 2014

There are some guidelines the lucky winner will need to know.

1) No iPads or iPods or any mp3 format
2) only the use of trdaditional media will be used, e.g. vinyl,
cassettes, cd's
3) there will be any playing of YouTube content when it comes to the
playing of usic.

The reasons for this is due to the fact that is considered lazy
programming.  There are some people that do lazy shows and it reflects
poorly to the listening audience.  Mp3's also sound bad over the air.
So challenge yourself.  Bring in vinyl and cd's and tapes that are
unique and something to hallenge the audience.  If you want, please
listen to the station to get ideas of what is done.  This should be a
workout for you.

Robert H.