[il-talk] Fw: [Nfbc-info] Bus Driver Takes BlindStudent'sCane...

Robert A. Hansen (NFB Related) roberthansen33 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 24 03:57:20 UTC 2014

I agree with this one.  Although there are policies in many places about
having headphones and other items on school buses.  I have heard of
policies, thought I do not have any kids.  I hear what parents talk
about when it comes to kids.  Still, this was extremely inappropriate
and I think some sort of discipline has to happen to these school employees.

Robert H