[il-talk] merry Christmas

Edwin conibodyworks at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 02:21:50 UTC 2014

Happy Christmas to everyone!

-----Original Message-----
From: il-talk [mailto:il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Robert Hansen
via il-talk
Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 2014 12:38 PM
To: Jemal Powell; NFB of Illinois Mailing List
Subject: Re: [il-talk] merry christmas

Merry Christmas everybody.

On 12/24/2014 10:39 AM, Jemal Powell via il-talk wrote:
> Merry Christmas to everybody on the list. For those who don't celebrate
Christmas but are celebrating other holidays at this time of year, happy
holidays and I hope everybody has the opportunity to spend the holidays with
their loved ones or individuals who they are close to. And for those
individuals who do not have loved ones anymore for whatever reason, I hope
you're able to spend this time and remember the good times you had in the
past with people you were close to.

> Jemal Powell sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on
the Go.
> To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.

https://vemail.whitelabelapp.net:443/enterprise/Recordings/FpQTXNzh-20141224
-1135.wav

Night.    God bless you both.    Eileen and Kenny

>>       On Wednesday, December 24, 2014 8:48 AM, David Meyer via il-talk
<il-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

>>   Hello Everyone,
>>

>> Teresa and I wish you and yours a merry Christmas.  So, whether your day
>> includes watching the Bulls take care of Kobe and the Lakers, celebrating
>> the season with family, friends or your significant other,  waiting for
>> Santa Clause to bring you that special something you have always wanted,
or
>> perhaps a bit of solitude from the hustle and bustle of other days,
relax,
>> have fun and enjoy.
>>

>> David Meyer, NFB of Illinois
>>
>> Coordinator and Channel Administrator, NFB-NewsLine
>>
>> Chicago Chapter President

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/il-talk_nfbnet.org/eileentruschke%40yahoo.
com

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/il-talk_nfbnet.org/derek2872%40yahoo.com