[il-talk] NFBI Board Meeting January 20 2015 7 pm

Denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 11:56:00 UTC 2014

Hello all,
The next board meeting of NFBI will be January 20, 2015 at 7 pm. The call in number is 805-360-1000, and the code is 6324 or NFBI. A more complete agenda will be sent, but we will approve minutes and reports, discuss an increase in our PAC plan contribution, and get an update on our participation as host at the 75th annual convention in Orlando. All are welcome to call in.

Denise R. Avant
President, National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois
Live the life you want