[il-talk] Fw: [Nfbc-info] Blind couple barred from bus

Jemal Powell derek2872 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 30 23:19:03 UTC 2014

This is a ridiculous story this driver should be at Best retrained at worst discipline for this. I have been in situations where I have chosen to sit near the back door of the bus because my destination was closer to the back than the front sometimes (??) probably sit at the (??) what. I'm getting off at bottom Line is my choice where to sit not the drivers or anyone else and the same should apply in this case. This driver should be called in the carpet for this stupid nonsense.

Jemal Powell sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
https://vemail.whitelabelapp.net:443/enterprise/Recordings/mG405yDb-20141230-1814.wav