[il-talk] bad news, I'm afraid

Jemal Powell derek2872 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 1 17:30:00 UTC 2014

Leslie, I'm so sorry to hear about your father. You and your family will be in my prayers. Jamal.

Jemal Powell sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
https://vemail.whitelabelapp.net:443/enterprise/Recordings/9Qy4CVH5-20140201-1228.wav