[il-talk] Mentoring committee meeting this Wednesday

pattischang at gmail.com pattischang at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 17:11:05 UTC 2014

Sorry, I have a scholarship interview scheduled then. If it does not take a long time, I may come on towards the end.

Patti S. Gregory-Chang
NFBI President
NFB Scholarship Comm. Chair
Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 2, 2014, at 8:35 AM, Personal <rosesloan920 at gmail.com> wrote:

NFBI Family,

The mentoring committee will be meeting this Wednesday night at 7PM central. We will be discussing the reception of our mentor and mentee pairs, the structure of the program, other potential pairs and ways to recruit more participants. All who are interested in improving the mentoring program are welcome.

The call in number is 805-360-1000 pass code IABS (4227).

Take care,

Rose

Sent from my iPad