[il-talk] all's quiet on the certificate front

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 5 00:34:04 UTC 2014

It is with profound sadness that I felt it necessary to post this subject,
but indeed, all has been quiet on the certificate front.  In fact, all has
been too quiet.  Whatever orders might have been contemplated since
Christmas, have yet to be realized.  Remember, we will be having our
convention at a Mariott location this year.  With that in mind, one can make
financing this convention a painless proposition by ordering just a few
certificates at a time.  There are also many other great vendors to choose
from.  If you wish to know who those vendors are, you may find the
certificate list on NewsLine, or you may go to the NFB of Illinois website
where there is a link directly to the certificate list.

I believe most of us know the drill by now, but in case you are new to the
process, you can place your order with David Meyer by calling him at
708-606-7091 or emailing him at datemeyer at sbcglobal.net.

With your help, we can continue to educate parents, teachers, students, and
future federationists by assisting them to conventions.

In closing, let me say that just like those venerable wine producers, Ernest
and Julio Gallo, NFBI appreciates your support.

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and channel administrator, NFB-NewsLine

Chicago Chapter President