[il-talk] Shakespeare Theater

Sharon Howerton shrnhow at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 22:57:51 UTC 2014

The Chicago Shakespeare Theater will be hosting a touch tour and audio
description of Gypsy on Sunday, February 23. The touch tour begins at 12:15
PM and the performance at 2 PM. Call the box office for what are called
access tickets; you pay what you can. I believe the cost begins at $25. The
describer is one of the members of their education department, Jason
Harrington. Staff there are very accommodating so if you need assistance
once you get to the Pier, let them know. I attended the last performance,
The Merry Wives of Windsor, which I found very difficult, but in talking
with Jason afterwards, I think he did, too. I think this one will be much
more pleasurable. Hope to see you there.

Sharon Howerton