[il-talk] Rob Kaiser Status

Robert Gardner rgardner4 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 03:01:15 UTC 2014

I talked with Rob Kaiser tonight.  He is in a nursing home in Barstow, CA, trying to beat down an infection contacted after his last surgery.  Outside of being bored to death, he sounded good.  He is lucid, and sounded pretty much normal to me.  He can’t walk at the present, is either in bed or in a wheelchair, but is determined to walk out of the facility.  That hopefully in several weeks.

Not sure of the details, but he doesn’t have a lot of his personal stuff, including his computer.  His normal home is Orange County in Southern Cal, and Barstow is half a state north and east from there.