[il-talk] looking for ideas

Sean Ziadeh seanziadeh at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 10 18:10:36 UTC 2014

A trend I have noticed by non-profits and charitable organizations is crowd-funding.  Basically, an organization requests small donations through social media.  Here is a link to one organizer of this fundraising technique:  http://www.gofundme.com/.

In addition to being a fundraising option, it may also be used for exposure for other events planned by the Chapter.

Hope this helps.

Sean Ziadeh