[il-talk] looking for ideas

NFB Related Robert A Hansen roberthansen33 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 10 23:31:45 UTC 2014

I could do that.  I will be there when they want to do their thing. Now,
there are 30,000 records and cd's and other things thre to play.  No
need to bring stuff from home unless it is something rare. You can bring a
Braille display and we can hook it into the wireless network at NEIU.
NEIU has some excellent Wi-Fi.

RH