[il-talk] State Convention Hotel Info

Steven Hastalis steve.hastalis at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 06:45:53 UTC 2014

Since this article about the hotel mentions transportation, here is some
info about train service to and from Naperville.

Metra, Chicagoland's commuter rail system, has extensive service on the line
between Chicago and Aurora.  Trains run early morning through late evening,
although less often on weekends.  The official name of this service is Metra
BNSF, Burlington Northern Santa Fe, the name of the railroad.

Amtrak also runs several daily trains on the same schedule seven days a
week.

All these trains serve Chicago at Union Station, downtown at Canal and
Jackson.

For further info, please contact:

Amtrak, 1 (800) 872-7245 or USA-RAIL, amtrak.com;

Metra, Regional Transportation Authority (RTA) Travel Information, using any
Chicagoland area code, (312) (773) (708) (630) (847) (815) then 836-7000, or
metrarail.com