[il-talk] Learning to cook again!

Gina Falvo falvog at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 20 02:58:50 UTC 2014

Keep moving forward that is the only way to go. Cooking is not hard to do. Baking is fun too but messy. I entered my story I wrote when I attended the second sense writing workshop last fall the story Gina's heavenly dance in the NFB writers contest. Thanks Bob G. Who mentioned to me on a conference call. Gina

Sent from my iPad