[il-talk] looking for orders

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 23 11:49:22 UTC 2014

Gregg,

Thank you for your anticipated certificate order.  I'm not sure you
understand quite how this works.  When selecting certificates, one needs to
designate a certain certificate such as K-mart, Lettuce Entertain You, et
cetra.  I will send you the certificate list so that you know which
certificate-s you may wish to order.

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois
Coordinator and channel administrator, NFB-NewsLine
Chicago Chapter President