[il-talk] Fwd: VoiceOver Testing for the Taxi Magic App

pattischang at gmail.com pattischang at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 23:17:49 UTC 2014

Subject: RE: VoiceOver Testing for the Taxi Magic App

Since there are a range of feedback options Taxi Magic is looking for, including in-person testing at their locations, perhaps we should also pass this on to the affiliates in the states they are testing.  And to Tim Elder, given his work on these apps and California location.

Locations are:
Arlington, VA
Chicago, IL
Los Angeles, CA
San Francisco, CA
Portland, OR
Washington, DC

Thanks,
Mehgan

Mehgan Sidhu
General Counsel
National Federation of the Blind
200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place
Baltimore, Maryland 21230
Telephone 410-659-9314 ext. 2314
Fax: 410-659-5129
E-mail: msidhu at nfb.org
Web site: www.nfb.org

The National Federation of the Blind needs your support to ensure blind children get an equal education; to connect blind veterans with the training and services they need; and to help seniors who are losing vision continue to live independent and fulfilling lives. To make a donation, please go to www.nfb.org.