[il-talk] NFBI 2013 Convention Audio Finally Up

Byron J. Lee byron at byronlee.com
Mon Jan 6 02:35:22 UTC 2014

Hey Everybody,
I'm sorry it took me so long to get it done, but that's usually the case
when it comes to me doing the editing isn't it? We've finally got the
audio for the 2013 NFBI convention up. The only things excluded are the
IABS Idol as they may want to try using the audio as a fund raising tool
(I personally don't know who would want to hear me singing for a second
time though). The Parents Luncheon is missing also because the file I
got from Kathy Randall won't let me convert it to mp3. I tried numerous
times with various programs but it keeps saying there is no audio in the
file at all. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. If anyone has a VR
Stream and knows how to make this 3gp file work please let me know.
Also, the Illinois Veterans recording is significantly shortened because
something went wrong with the recording software and we simply didn't
get a recording of the entire thing. I honestly can't figure out why the
chunk at the beginning is gone but there you have it. The link to view
all of these recordings is at http://nfbofillinois.org/?page_id=207
thanks everyone!