[il-talk] Fwd: I would like to offer transportation svcs.

pattischang at gmail.com pattischang at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 00:20:58 UTC 2014

Patti S. Gregory-Chang
NFBI President
NFB Scholarship Comm. Chair
Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "grayhoodred at gmail.com" <grayhoodred at gmail.com>
Date: January 6, 2014 at 5:02:26 PM CST
To: "pattischang at gmail.com" <pattischang at gmail.com>
Subject: I would like to offer transportation svcs.

My name is Gary Hoodenpyle.  I live in Elgin, Il. I am 65 and an excellent driver with State Farm ins. I am retired, but when I was working as a service tech in the Chicago area one winter, I came across a bind women with her seeing eye dog. There was a heavy snow and the pair seemed lost. I believe because of the snow the dog could not find its bearings. I pulled over and directed her to the bus stop as per her request. This has stuck with me. In light of the recent weather situation, I would like to offer my services to any blind person so that they won’t be caught in the position of that lady. Gary Hoodenpyle  224-489-8964

Sent from Windows Mail