[il-talk] NFBI 2013 Convention Audio Finally Up

Bill Reif billreif at ameritech.net
Tue Jan 7 01:10:16 UTC 2014

Hi Byron and Leslie,

The .3gp file created by the victor is not the same kind as generally
used, other than the name of its extension. The Victor Stream cannot
actually be used to convert the file. (There is a menu option to change
the recording format before hand.) The .3gp file can be converted to a
.wav file using the Stream Companion software. The latest version, which
I have not tried, may have expanded this capability. If not, you will
then need another sound editor such as Audacity or Gold Wave to convert
it to another form such as .mp3.

Cordially,
Bill