[il-talk] Volunteering possibly for Visually impaired kids!

Lin H. iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 16 12:02:21 UTC 2014

Good Morning Federationists!  I may be volunteering at a school in my neighborhood to help with visually impaired kids!  Like with Braille! (which you all know I love). Or with any other things they may want me to do with the kids!    I’m feeling more confident to take this on!  It’s not for sure yet, but my niece emailed a guy who’s an TVI in my area, and he told her he’d look into it!    It’s very exciting!  I hope it will happen!    Sincerely, Linda