[il-talk] FW: Another Was I In The Wrong?/Workplace Advice

Nicholas robertson.nicholas at outlook.com
Thu Jan 16 23:06:14 UTC 2014

I had to rejoin the list for some reason.  However, the silver lining being that I found lists that I did not come across the first go around.  This being NFB History, Blind Office Professionals, and a few others.  Anyway please view the message below regarding a workplace action.  I would like your advice.

Nicholas S. Robertson, MBA
Phone: 641.660.2475
Email: robertson.nicholas at hotmail.com
            nicholas.robertson2 at va.gov