[il-talk] WZRD Radio 40th anniversary in 2014

NFB Related Robert A Hansen roberthansen33 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 20 03:44:48 UTC 2014

Good evening all.

I hope this is list appropriate content.  I wanted to share that WZRD
Radio in Chicago is celebrating its 40th anniversary on Sunday May 18,
2014 at Double Door in Chicago.  There will be three bands there.
Legendary Chicago punk band Silver Abuse will start things off.  I
cannot remember the 2nd band.  The main act will be Acid Mothers
Temple.  Tickets are, I believe $20 each.  The Double Door is at 1555
North Milwaukee Avenue.  The Double Door has a web site where you can
purchase tikets.  The Double Door has a full bar for those that partake.

I hope to see as many of you there that want to ome.

Sincerely,

Robert A. Hansen

www.wzrdchicago.org

---