[il-talk] NFBI State face to face board mtg

Gregory Chang Patti pattischang at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 22:21:01 UTC 2014

Our face-to-face board meeting in 2014 will be on 8/30/14.  Please mark your calendars to avoid conflicts.

Patti Gregory Chang
NFBI President
NFB Scholarship Committee Chair

On Jan 14, 2014, at 7:24 PM, Gregory Chang Patti wrote:

I want to start earlier this time to schedule our face-to-face board meeting.  Our convention will be the weekend of 10/31 - 11-2.  We will be in Naperville, a western suburb of Chicago.  We need to meet in August or Sept.  I prefer the 2nd half of August since we do Octoberfest in September.  Please let me know if you are available to meet in Naperville on the following dates:  (We will select one.)

8/23
8/30

I am really hoping one of these can work if we schedule this far out.

Thanks for your time.