[il-talk] {Disarmed} Fwd: Chicago Lighthouse offering paid study on tactile currency

Robert Hansen (NFB Related) roberthansen33 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 28 21:59:30 UTC 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Chicago Lighthouse offering paid study on tactile currency
Date: 	Tue, 28 Jan 2014 13:12:44 -0500
To: 	<roberthansen1970 at gmail.com>

The following information is being sent on behalf of our colleagues at
the Chicago Lighthouse for People Who Are Blind or Visually Impaired.

_Help give feedback on tactile currency_

We are excited to announce that the Chicago Lighthouse Low Vision
Research Lab is recruiting blind individuals for a Tactile Acuity Study.
Interviews are being scheduled for the first three weeks of February at
the Chicago Lighthouse. If selected, the interview will take between 30
to 45 minutes and pay $45 for those who complete the interview. There
are a limited number of spots available.  If you are interested in
participating, please contact Meesa Maeng by email
(meesa.maeng at chicagolighthouse.org) or by calling 312-447-3233.

The Hadley School for the Blind, Lifelong Learning, since 1920
*700 Elm Street, Winnetka, IL 60093*
*800-323-4238*
www.hadley.edu
<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=15031220&msgid=697427&act=3KCB&c=225701&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hadley.edu>

This message was sent to roberthansen1970 at gmail.com from:

The Hadley School for the Blind | 700 Elm St. | Winnetka, IL 60093

<http://www.icontact.com/a.pl/144186>

Unsubscribe
<http://app.icontact.com/icp/mmail-mprofile.pl?r=15031220&l=5693&s=3KCB&m=697427&c=225701>
<http://app.icontact.com/icp/core/message/forward?m=697427&s=15031220&c=3KCB&cid=225701>