[il-talk] an accomplishment I'd like to share

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 29 15:55:45 UTC 2014

Hi all.  Since it has been so quiet on the list lately, I thought I'd share a recent accomplishment.  I wrote a book review on amazon.com forthe first time.  I got an e-mail from amazon saying that 1 customer already found the review helpful.  Now that I have written one book review, I plan to write more in the future.  A big thank-you goes out to my federation family for always encouraging me to do something out of my comfort zone.
Leslie