[il-talk] Winter weather facts

Gregory D. Rosenberg gregg at ricis.com
Wed Jan 29 23:49:05 UTC 2014

Good afternoon my fellow Federationists.

My body has finally decided to calm down. Five hospital visits for a total of 18 days since November. Nock on wood. With luck I shall see everyone at the Chicago February meeting. I will try my best to get Bart Hickey out to the meeting as well.

Fast Winter Facts

•Chicago (O'Hare) dropped to -11°F Tuesday morning. Midway also dropped to -11°F.
•This was the 15th day below 0° in Chicago. This is the most since the 1993-1994 winter (17 days).
•The lowest wind chill observed at Chicago O'Hare and downtown Chicago was -30°F early on Tuesday morning.
•Rockford dropped to -18°F Tuesday morning, which was the coldest temperature since -18°F on January 6th and 3rd earlier this month. This is the coldest temperature of the winter.
•The last winter Rockford had three mornings of -18°F or lower was the 1995-1996 winter (4 times).
•The lowest wind chill at Rockford was -30°F on Monday morning and night.
•The lowest temperature in the area on Tuesday morning was -19°F in Marengo in McHenry County.
•The lowest wind chills observed were -34°F to -35°F across Lee, Ogle, and DeKalb Counties.

P.S. Text the word BLIND to 85944 to donate $10 to the NFB Imagination Fund via your phone bill.

--
73' & 75'
Gregory D. Rosenberg AB9MZ
gregg at ricis.com

RICIS, Inc.
7849 Bristol Park Drive
Tinley Park, IL 60477-4594
http://www.ricis.com

708-267-6664 Cell
708-444-2690 Office
708-444-1115 Fax (Call First)
We are tired of SPAM faxes.

NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain legally privileged and confidential information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and please delete it from your computer.