[il-talk] NFB Washington Seminar 2014

Robert Gardner rgardner4 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 14:37:45 UTC 2014

Another NFBI team to Washington Seminar met Rep. Rodney Daivis, who insisted
on having his picture taken with the group.  Yet another team met personally
with Rep. Randy Hultgren, and another team with Rep. Cheri Bustos.  In my
experience, I don't remember another Washington Seminar when we had the
opportunity to meet so many Congressmen/Congresswomen in person.