[il-talk] Medical update

Glenn III gmoore3rd at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 01:24:45 UTC 2014

good luck Rob, you may find a doctor who fits your needs by talking to an
affordable care act healthcare navigator (they're the state trained people
who help people choose a policy and primary caregiver in the insurance
marketplace that Obamacare established).

-Glenn III

On Sat, Jun 28, 2014 at 11:12 AM, Rob Kaiser via il-talk <il-talk at nfbnet.org