[il-talk] Ken Schad's mother in hospital

Jemal Powell derek2872 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 12 01:59:10 UTC 2014

Very sorry to hear that. You, Kim, and his mother will be in my prayers. Thank you. Sincerely, Jamal.

Jemal Powell sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
https://vemail.whitelabelapp.net:443/enterprise/Recordings/oRu0DQT8-20140711-2156.wav