[il-talk] CTA Board Meeting This Monday and WZRD Interview

Robert A.Hansen roberthansen33 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 12 21:06:19 UTC 2014

Hi out there.  As many of us know this Monday, July 14, 2014 is the CTA ADA board meeting.  I plan to attend the meeting.  I also want to see what might be news worthy for informational programming that I will air on WZRD Radio.  I am looking for people that want to be interviewed with their thoughts and concerns.  Let me know today and tomorrow if you plan attending the meeting.  I will bring my recorder and interview you after the meeting Monday.  Please email me off list.

Thank you,

Sincerely,

Robert A. Hansen

roberthansen33 at yahoo.com