[il-talk] c t a a d a committee meeting on monday

Robert A.Hansen roberthansen33 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 13 01:42:03 UTC 2014

Thank you David for this information.  I want to call into this comference tomorrow.  Also the offer is still out there for as many of you that want to be interviewed for my usual info broadcast to be aired on WZRD radio.  I will air the piece on this upcoming Friday 18, July between 3pm and 6pm.  This is yet more information that will be logged in the books to satisfy the FCC and keep them happy.

Sincerely,

Robert A. Hansen

roberthansen33 at yahoo.com
(872)226-5226