[il-talk] BSA guide dog mtg

Gregory Chang Patti pattischang at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 14:31:38 UTC 2014

FYI

From: Pamela Berman [mailto:pamelacberman at gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2014 11:33 PM
To: Pamela Berman
Subject: August 5th is the next BSA Dog Guide Group-- RSVP Today!!

It is time for the Blind Service Association meeting of the quarterly Guide Dog group. Our next meeting will be held at a cozy Italian restaurant in the heart of Andersonville where we will be discussing the “Dog Days of Summer” (grin) and enjoying each other’s company as we feast on wonderful Italian food.
Ranallis of Andersonville, 1512 W. Berwyn, Chicago, IL 60640.
Everyone will be responsible for their own food orders and the restaurant has graciously offered to provide us with individual checks. Here is a link to view the menu www.ranallispizza.com/menu/

We will be meeting Tuesday, August 5, at 5:30PM. Everyone is welcome regardless of what school your dog is from, or if you’re just in the “considering a dog guide stage”.
Please call BSA at 312-236-0808 to RSVP or email Pamelacberman at gmail.com by August 3rd. It is very important to RSVP for this meeting as the restaurant needs to make sure they prepare enough room for us.
We’re looking forward to seeing you there.
Sincerely,
Pam Berman & Brio

Live the Life You Want.

Patti Gregory Chang
National Federation of the Blind of Illinois, President
NFB Scholarship Committee Chair
pattischang at gmail.com
www.nfbofillinois.org