[il-talk] c t a a d a committee meeting on monday

Edwin conibodyworks at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 18:59:41 UTC 2014

Were you the dave on, WGN?
Smiles,
Edwin

-----Original Message-----
From: il-talk [mailto:il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of David Meyer
via il-talk
Sent: Saturday, July 12, 2014 7:35 PM
To: NFB of Illinois Mailing List
Cc: IABS-talk at nfbnet.org
Subject: [il-talk] c t a a d a committee meeting on monday

Hello everyone,

We have a very important Disability Advisory Committee meeting on Monday.
We would like as many of you to attend as can possibly do so.Also, due to
the importance of this meeting, we will have a conference call to discuss
testimony at this meeting.  The meeting itself will be at C T A headquarters
at Lake and Jefferson in Chicago.  Because of developments over thepast
several months on a variety of issues, we need to let C T A administrators
know that as blind riders, we feel it necessary to have communication
between C T A and ourselves when it comes to issues that directly effect us.
Beyond that, we strongly desire to have input on projects that directly
effect us.

If you wish to participate in the conference call tomorrow at 1:00 P.M>,
please call 805-330-1000 and use code 6324 (NFBI.)

As for the meeting itself, it takes place from 1:00-4:00 P.M.  Finally, if
you do not feel comfortable testifying in the meeting, that is ok.  We need
your presence to let the C T A know that the blind community cares about
what is happening at the C T A, and that we should be taken seriously.

I believe these conference lines can take upto 30 people.  Let's fill it.

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and channel administrator, NFB-NewsLine

Chicago Chapter President