[il-talk] Mentoring Meeting!

Rose Sloan rosesloan920 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 20:03:29 UTC 2014

Hi NFBI,

According to my calendar, the next mentoring meeting is scheduled for this
coming Monday, July 21.  I failed to put a time in my calendar, so I am
proposing 8 Eastern, 7 Central.

We will be discussing a new mentee who is interested in a mentor!
Additionally, we will be updating one another about progress we have made
with making matches for other mentees.

Finally, we will discuss how the mentoring program is going as a whole.
 Are people connecting?

I hope everyone interested in mentoring can join!

Please call 805-360-1000 passcode IABS (4227) at 7 central.

Yours,

Rose