[il-talk] Fwd: contact information

Gregory Chang Patti pattischang at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 19:58:23 UTC 2014

Live the life you want.

Patti S. Gregory-Chang
National Federation of the Blind of Illinois,President
NFB Scholarship Comm. Chair
Pattischang at gmail.com
Www.nfbofillinois.org
Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Serpe, Amy" <aserpe at transitchicago.com>
Date: July 18, 2014 at 11:30:32 AM CDT
To: 'Gregory Chang Patti' <pattischang at gmail.com>
Cc: 'Tamley Karen' <Karen.Tamley at cityofchicago.org>, 'Avant Denise' <davant1958 at gmail.com>, 'Campbell Ray' <Ray153056 at gmail.com>, "'Schroeder Rachel'" <rachelrenee70 at gmail.com>, 'Szlyk Janet' <janet.szlyk at CHICAGOLIGHTHOUSE.ORG>, 'Powel Jemal' <derek2872 at yahoo.com>, 'Hastalis Steve' <steve.hastalis at gmail.com>
Subject: RE: contact information

Hello Everyone:

I also purposefully send information to several key disability-related organizations as I know that it will be disseminated among various individuals.  An example of this is that Amy Peterson of Equip for Equality sends out a “blast” e-mail to individuals who are blind or visually impaired as Equip works with said group of individuals.  If people want to receive information more than once, no problem, but do keep in mind that information does go out to the community as needed.

Thank you and enjoy your day.

Amy J. Serpe
Manager, ADA Compliance Programs
567 W. Lake Street
Chicago, IL  60661
312.681-2608
312.350.2301 Cell
This email and the attachments hereto contain confidential preliminary drafts, notes, recommendations, memoranda and other records in which opinions are expressed, or policies or actions are formulated and is intended for internal use only.  The contents of this email and its attachments should not be disseminated without prior approval from the Chicago Transit Authority.