[il-talk] reminder rail car awareness training

Gregory Chang Patti pattischang at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 10:48:37 UTC 2014

Could people please sign the messages on il-talk. When messages come onto a mobile phone, the sender is simply listed as ill talk. But whoever sent this one please give me a call. There is more behind this then you realize. Alsoi would  point out the event is only voluntary.  My mobile phone is 773-307-6440.

Live the life you want.

Patti S. Gregory-Chang
National Federation of the Blind of Illinois,President
NFB Scholarship Comm. Chair
Pattischang at gmail.com
Www.nfbofillinois.org
Sent from my iPhone