[il-talk] Amazon Smile?

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Thu Jul 24 02:45:05 UTC 2014

So far I've gotten three friends to sign up for Amazon Smile, making the
NFBI the beneficiary of donations from their purchases.  And of course I've
signed up myself.  I'd love to know how many people on this list have signed
up, and whether anyone has gotten friends and relatives to sign on, too.
Please write to me off list and let me know.  This program can be a good
steady source of income for us, but it will only work if LOTS of people sign
on!!  Thanks!

Debbie S.
dkent5817 at att.net

---