[il-talk] A Brief Report on Midwest Meetup

Google pattischang at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 23:56:14 UTC 2014

Could we please sign our messages on il-talk?  The new system does not show where the message is from on a mobile device.

Patti S. Gregory-Chang
NFBI President
NFB Scholarship Comm. Chair
Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 24, 2014, at 5:31 PM, Denise Avant via il-talk <il-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Hello Chris,

I am glad the event was a success. I hope the two divisions can do this and other events in the future.