[il-talk] Sad News

Jemal Powell derek2872 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 25 22:13:02 UTC 2014

Rose. I am very sorry to hear about the lost of your grandmother.  My heartfelt condolence to you and your family will be in my prayers. It's Jerry germil.

Jemal Powell sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
https://vemail.whitelabelapp.net:443/enterprise/Recordings/EGDLWg1j-20140725-1808.wav