[il-talk] reminder Tonight! next at large meeting

Lin H. via il-talk il-talk at nfbnet.org
Sun Jun 1 15:43:56 UTC 2014

-----Original Message-----
From: Leslie Hamric via il-talk
Sent: Saturday, May 31, 2014 12:21 PM
To: il-talk at nfbnet.org ; Illinois Association of Blind Students List
Cc: alyssahenson95 at gmail.com ; runningangel67 at gmail.com ; R at ROBJONESWINN.COM
Subject: [il-talk] reminder about next at large meeting

Our next at large chapter meeting will be on 6/1/14 at 7:00 pm.  All are
welcome.  Please call

805-360-1000 code 6324.  Below, you will find the agenda.

We look forward to seeing you there.

Leslie Hamric, NFBI At Large Chapter President

Agenda for At Large Meeting on 6/1/14

Reading and approval of minutes - Charlene Elder

Presidential release-Dave Meyer

Program: play part of a segment from thruoureyes.org - Leslie Hamric

State report - Patti Chang

Old Business

New Business

The date of our July chapter meeting falls on the last day of National
convention, 7/6/14. I will be attending the national convention.  Do we want
to reschedule the July meeting or skip July and just have our next meeting
in August?  Chapter members will decide.

Adjournment