[il-talk] Resources in Illinois for Prospective Business Owner

Bruce C. Paul via il-talk il-talk at nfbnet.org
Tue Jun 3 04:04:21 UTC 2014

Hi All,

As I have mentioned previously, I have an interest and the motivation to start my own
business.  I have already mentioned a few possible resources for someone wishing to start
a business.  I haven't received any feedback on the organizations or institutions from
which you have received the most personal advice.  I would like to hear such opinions.

I know I will have to do the heavy lifting, but I did wonder if anyone had an interest in
mentoring someone who doesn't really have any options for gainful activity other than
self-employment.  I have been told this several times already and can't see putting
another year of my life into developing a career network.

Finally, I heard food trucks might be available as businesses within the city.  Does
anyone know if the possibility for a food truck within a set aside program might exist.

Finally, I gave up on listenning for random advice and do apologize for the spam, so
please only contact me if you feel ready and able to help.

Thanks,
Bruce